Oh My Jesus Lyrics | O My Jesus Prayer - 2022

 Oh My Jesus Lyrics / O My Jesus Prayer - 2022


The Oh My Jesus Prayer Is A Key Part Of The Catholic Faith. The Prayer Is Said To Bring Peace And Comfort To Those Who Say It. The Prayer Is Also Said To Be A Reminder Of The Sacrifice That Jesus Made For Humanity. The O My Jesus Prayer Is A Beautiful Reminder Of The Love That Jesus Has For Us All.


oh my jesus


Here Are The Best Oh My Jesus Prayer For You


Prayer 01


Oh My Jesus Forgive Us For Our Sins, Save Us From The Fires Of Hell. Lead All Souls To Heaven Especially Those Who Are In Most Need Of Your Mercy. Amen.


oh my jesus

Prayer 02

Oh My Jesus, I Surrender Myself To You. Please Take Over. I Am Tired Of Thinking, Tired Of Thinking About What Is Right And What Is Wrong. I Give Myself To You Because You Know The Truth.


Oh My Jesus Lyrics

Prayer 03

O My Jesus, I Believe That You Are In The Blessed Sacrament. I Love You Above All Things And I Desire To Receive You Into My Soul. Since I Cannot Now Receive You Sacramentally, Come At Least Spiritually Into My Heart. I Embrace You As If You Were Already There And Unite Myself Wholly To You.


oh my jesus

Prayer 04


Oh My Jesus, I Do Finally Surrender Myself To You. I Know That You Will Take Care Of Everything And That I Don't Have To Worry. I Say These Words Every Day, And They Give Me Strength And Courage. I Believe That You Are In The Blessed Sacrament And I Love You Above All Things.


oh my jesus

The O My Jesus Prayer Is A Very Powerful Prayer That Is Said By Many People. It Is A Prayer That Can Be Said By Anyone, At Any Time, And In Any Place.



Manifest Money & Wealth👇👇

The Truth About Manifestation, and what they don't want you to know👇👇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earthquake Hits North Bengal Today With The Magnitude Of 5.4 In Richter Scale

Award-winning actor Jessica Walter has died at 80

Danny Trejo Bio-Wiki & Artist Behind His Chest Tattoo?